Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Give Thanks to the Lord

Prayer
This morning I read Isaiah chapter 12. It talks about thanking Him for what He's done: "Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name. Make known his deeds among the peoples" (Isaiah 12:4). He's been with me and my family through some very difficult times the last few years. 
 
Two years ago my son was burned very badly on his face and back. Although there is a significant scar on his back, you can hardly tell on his face today. I give thanks to Him for healing my son and for carrying us through these tough times. We were surrounded by His family who blessed us immensely during those difficult times. Thank you Father. Please take a moment today to tell what He has done in your life. 

Jane

Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE(R), Copyright(c) 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment