Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Reading my Bible better




None of us want to live in the desert of spiritual death.  We want to be fully alive in Christ, joyfully growing in Him every day! And to do that we need to...read our Bible.

Now I know what you are about to say.  I totally get it.

You are reading your Bible!  But there has to be a way to get from just "reading" to the transformation God promised.  What on earth are we supposed to do now?

I think I know.  Check out the video below!




Did you miss the first video?  Click here.
Want to see the third video? Click here.

Ready to subscribe so you don't miss the next one? 
 Click here.



Helene

PS. Are you looking for that book we were talking about?  From today until October 6 you can grab it with some special bonuses.  Check it out! 


Linking up at: Salt and Light

6 comments:

  1. I loved the illustration about the runner. Such a great point, we can know everything there is about how to be equipped for the christian life, but if we aren't actually running after God and obeying His commands, then we aren't really living the Christian life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hate to admit this out-loud but that illustration is a very personal one. Cause I would love to be a runner. LOVE to. But as it happens I mostly don't run!
      And that's it. I think there are a lot of us who love to be holy, godly, powerful in His power. But as it happens we don't actually run! Thank you so much for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Do you have a YouTube channel to subscribe to??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, if you can't tell from the video I am brand new to this medium. As soon as I get past the next couple of weeks, I would really like to get that set up. In the meantime though you can subscribe anytime to keep up with any video I put out!

      Delete
  3. Love the video and the truths you're presenting. I'm looking forward to listening to the next one. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete