Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Where Does My Help Come From?

The whole idea of Whatsoever Wednesday was to focus our minds on better things.  During a recent vacation in SouthEast Asia, I saw so many scenes that reminded me of the words of the Psalms.  I hope you enjoy the pictures and poem inspired by God's amazing creation and his wonderful word. 


Where does my help come from?
 
Enshrouded, overshadowed 
 at the bottom not the top.

Enclosed, overwhelmed,
running, dodging, never stop.

The valley of the shadow of death

Downcast, hopeless
mountains closing in.
Downturned, helpless
tripped again by sin.

 

I lift up my eyes to the hills.Cavalry, riding on a white horserushing to my aid.
Calvary, my Sweet Savior,
by whom heaven and earth were made.

Where does my help come from?

Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment