Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Long Absence

We've been gone a while.

There are all kinds of good reasons.  Melissa is now a homeschooling mom of 3 children after years of public school-a transition that has required her full attention.  I was finishing up the manuscript on a book (insert school girl squee here), auditing a grad class with my husband, and enjoying an entire summer filed with guests.

However there is no good excuse for the fact that we left all of you, our dear readers, without so much as an explanation.

So please except our apologies for not at least letting you know where we were going!

Right now, Melissa is deeply embroiled in homeschooling with its new schedules, new demands, new problems and new joys. I, on the other hand, woke up the other day, looked around and realized things were back to normal.  My schedule was bumping along with only one problem: the hole where blogging used to be.

So I am back.  If all goes well I will be posting once a week beginning with a series of devotionals that you can share with your kids from the book of Daniel.

Again, please accept my apologies for our long absence from the blogging world and join us again as we dive into what it means to be a woman in God's service!


No comments:

Post a Comment