Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Parable of the Trolls (Vlog)



Let me tell you a story: a modern parable about the bridges that connect Christians and the trolls who live under them.  I have told this story before (The Parable of the Trolls, The Parable of the Trolls ExplainedThe Care and Feeding of Trolls), but frankly it seems timely again.  Each time I write about this topic, I think the division and disunity have reached their peak and then I see more Christians venomously and publicly quarreling on Facebook.  Sometimes it is some minor point of doctrine, sometimes it is a political opinion or a notion about the right policy in parenting, marriage, work, or health.  And each time my stomach aches.  To a watching world, we certainly don't seem to exemplify our meek and humble Savior.




This is the first in a series of vlog parables.  Watch, like, share and subscribe.  Let's get the word out.  The great King wants us all to love one another. 


Helene

You might find me linking up at: Mommy-MomentsSpiritual Sundays, Inspire Me MondayHolly GerthThe Mom GeneGood Morning Monday,  The Modest Mom BlogMoments of HopeGod-sized DreamsGlimpsesBreakthrough HomeschoolingFacebook.com/groups/saltandlightgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment