Sunday, March 4, 2018

Communion Makes Us Family






Recently my family has abandoned eating in the front of the TV, a bad habit we had fallen into. At first my eight year old daughter was very disappointed. The Great British Baking Show makes a fun short term distraction. But the delights of the family dinner are becoming apparent even to her.

For instance, she uses the time to ask complicated questions like....


I can't wait for you to read the rest of this fun post! Jump over HERE to Sharon Fleming's blog "Around the Table" to read it and then stick around to enjoy more great posts on the importance of family dinners!

Also if enjoy this post, I want you to know it is part of a FREE E-book available to all my subscribers. You can get it and other awesome resources HERE.

Helene

Catch me linking up at any of these fine places: Mommy-MomentsSpiritual Sundays, Inspire Me MondayHolly GerthThe Mom GeneGood Morning Monday,  The Modest Mom BlogMoments of HopeGod-sized DreamsGlimpsesBreakthrough Homeschooling,Be Thee Inspired, Facebook.com/groups/saltandlightgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment