Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank You


Dear Readers, 

Flickr - Official U.S. Navy Imagery - Racers cross finish line in 5K run for Navy Chief birthday.
Thank you so much for your patience this last year as I shared my reading journey with you.  I can now say that I have read all the way through the Bible.  I agree with comments that Melissa has made before that there are many ways to read the Bible; being in the Word is what we need most. David says in Psalms 119:4-5: "You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.  Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees."  It was long past time for me to complete what I had begun many times.  I couldn't have done it without the encouragement and accountability that came from posting on here.   I know this because I have tried and failed in this more times than I can count.  

I would love to hear what you all have been reading in the Bible lately.  Perhaps this will help give me direction as to where to go from here.  For those of you that want to read through but never have been able to, don't give up.  Find a plan that you like, find an accountability buddy, and let us know on here how it is going.  Looking forward to hearing how the word is touching your lives.  

Sincerely, 

Jane

Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE(R), Copyright(c) 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment